The Society for BioChromatography and Nanoseparations, or SBCN (previously European Society of BioChromatography – ESBC) is a scientific organization founded en 1986.
The Society for BioChromatography and Nanoseparations:
- is dedicated to the development and refinement of biochromatography and bioseparation technologies,
- facilitates collaboration and communication between members,
- encourages training participation to scientific meetings of scientists and students in biochromatography and bioseparation.
SBCN meetings are organized every two years to present last biochromatography and nanoseparation innovations. Moreover, workshops and one-day symposiums are organized every year, in collaboration with industrial partners.
The fantastic domain of biochromatography and nanoseparation develops permanently in a thrilling manner. This meeting will be a perfect occasion to learn new concepts, stay uptated and exchange with all the participants:
- young scientists and graduate students will get an overview of scientific fields and will improve their knowledges in a casual atmosphere,
- senior scientists will conveniently stay updated, share their experience with young scientists and meet colleagues and friends,
- companies will have the opportunity to display their key products and encounter their customers.